Job Location: All over India (Tamilnadu State viz Vellore, Thiruvannamalai, Chennai, Cuddalore, Tiruvallur, Villupuram, Kancheepuram and Puducherry District )
Rally Venue: Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Puducherry.
Rally Schedule: 03 Feb 2018 to 12 Feb 2018
Last date for Submission of Application: 18.01.2018
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Soldier Technical
2. Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner)
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant
4. Soldier General ‘Duty
5. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical
6. Soldier Tradesman
1. Soldier Technical - 10+2/Intermediate Examination pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50% marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject.
2. Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner) - 10+2/intermediate Exam pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Maths and English with 50o/o marks in aggregate and 40% marks in each subject OR three years Diploma in Engineering (Mechanical/ Electrical/ Automobile / Computer Science/ Electronic & Instrumentation .,,.1 Engineering) from a recognized Polytechnic Institute/ITI.
3. Soldier Nursing Assistant - 10+2/Intermediate pass in Science with Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English with 40% marks in compulsory subject and 50% marks in aggregate OR B.Sc Degree (Botany/Zoology/ Bio Science) and English (simple pass). Stipulation of marks laid down at 10+2 level will not be applicable for B.Sc degree. However the candidate should have studied all the four special subjects in class 12th also.
4. Soldier General ‘Duty - 10th Pass with min 33% in each subject/ C2 Grade or 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% marks in aggregate except additional subject 10 +2 simple pass in all subject. Stipulated marks percentage will be waived off for 10 +2 and higher education qualification. 33% or above marks or Dl grade scored in Second language for l0th pass candidates.
5. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical - Should have secured 50% marks in each subject and 50% marks in aggregate in class XII. (ii) Should have studied English and Math/Accts/Book Keeping in Class XII or class X and should have secured minimum 50% marks in each of these subjects, whether studied in Class XII or X.
6. Soldier Tradesman - 10th pass within 33% in each Subject/C2 Grade OR 4.75 Points in Grade System and 45% Marks in Aggregate expect additional Subject 10+ 2 Simple Pass in all subject 8th Pass For House Keeper, Mess Keeper, & Syce, 10th Class Pass For Chef, Washerman, Dresser, Steward, Tailor, Artisan (Wood Work), Artisan (Metallurgy), Support Staff (ER), Artisan (Construction) and all other trades 10th simple pass/ITI qualification in respective trades. Only candidates who have undertaken class X Board Exam would be considered.
Age Limit: (As on 01.10.2017)
1. Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner) -17 years 06 months to 23 years
2. Soldier Nursing Assistant - 17 years 06 months to 23 years.
3. Soldier General ‘Duty - 17 years 06 months to 21 years.
4. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical - 17 years 06 months to 23 years
5. Soldier Tradesman - 17 years 06 months to 23 years
Weight (in kg)
1. Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner) -50 Kg
2. Soldier Nursing Assistant - 50 Kg
3. Soldier General ‘Duty - 50 Kg
4. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical - 50 Kg
5. Soldier Tradesman - 48 Kg
Chest (in cm)
1. Soldier Technical/ Soldier Technical (Avn/Amn Examiner) - 165 cm
2. Soldier Nursing Assistant - 165 cm
3. Soldier General ‘Duty - 166 cm
4. Soldier Clerk/ Soldier Store Keeper Technical - 165 cm
5. Soldier Tradesman - 166 cm
Pay Scale: After enrolment a soldier is entitled to get approx. Rs 30,000/- per month as per Seventh pay commission and allowances as admissible along with other facilities such as free ration/ ration money, clothing, medical for self and accommodation, Railway warrant for self and dependents, Group Housing Scheme, Army Group Insurance Scheme of Rs 25,OO,0O0/-. The other privileges are fully paid Annual Leave up to a maximum of 60 days, Casual Leave up to a maximum of 30 days, Medical Leave as recommended by Medical authorities and Leave Encashment up to 30 days in a calendar year and maximum 300 days in service.
Selection Procedure for Indian Army Soldier Nursing Assistant, Soldier General Duty, Soldier Clerk/Store Keeper Technical:
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Physical Fitness Test (PMT), Physical Measurement Test (PMT), and Medical Test
Physical Fitness Test (PFT):
1.6 KM Run For all Categories
For GP - I: Less than 5 min 30 Secs
For GP - II: From 5 min 31 Secs to 5 min 45 Secs
Physical Measurement Test (PMT). As per eligibility requirement of category given at Paragraph (Eligibility Conditions)
Medical. The Medical Examination will be carried out on dates given by Medical Team.
Candidates to check for date of Medical Examination at rally site. Candidates referred to MH at rally site will report to concerned specialist at MH Chennai / CH (AF) Bangalore along with 03 x latest passport size photograph. Candidate will ensure that review medical is carried out on the dates given to them.
Common Entrance Examination. All the candidates who have been declared fit at rally site in the Medical Examination and those declared fiedibal fit from MH Chennai/ CH (AF) Bangalore will undergo a Common Entrance Examination conducted by Recruitment Office (HQ), Chennai. The location and date of CEE will be informed on the spot/ will be intimated later
How to Apply for Indian Army Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Log on to Indian Army Careers Page at official website to www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application &
7. Take a print out of Indian Army Recruitment 2018 online application form
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 20.12.2017
2. Last date for Submission of Application: 18.01.2018
3. Rally Venue: Indira Gandhi Sports Stadium, Puducherry (UT):
4. Rally Schedule: 03 Feb 2018 to 12 Feb 2018
Application at www.joinindianarmy.nic.in:
Indian Army Official Website Career Page: Click Here
Indian Army Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
Indian Army Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply