Indian Navy The Indian Navy
Applications Are Invited For Sailors Sports Quota Entry In Indian Navy
Last date 03.01.2016
Last date 10.01.2016 Remote are candidates.
Sailor recruitment in Sports Quota fodidr Unmarried Male canates - Basic Pay 5200 Grade Pay 2000 and Military Special Pay 2000 (Stipend 5700 pm in training period) - 6th Std Pass / 10th Std Pass / 12th Std Pass - Age 21 years / 22 years
Detailed Vacancy Positions :
- Sailor (Petty Officer) recruitment in Sports Quota - 12th Std Pass - Age 22 years.
- Sailor (Senior Secondary Recruitment SSR) in Sports Quota - 12th Std Pass - Age 21 years.
- Cook / Steward (Sailor Matric Recruitment MR) in Sports Quota - 10th Std Pass - Age 21 years.
- Sanitary Hygienist (Sailor Non Matric Recruitment NMR) in Sports Quota - 6th Std Pass - Age 21 years.
- Sailor (Sailing and Wind Surfing) in Sports Quota - 12th Std Pass - Age 21 years.
General Instructions :
Selection on the basis of trials.
Training will be given in INS Hamla Mumbai / INS Chilka
Send your application through ORDINARY POST only. (speed post / registered post / courier post will not be accepted).
Envelope cover should be in brown colour.
Envelope cover should be superscribed as
"PO/SSR/MR/NMR 01/2016 KABBADI - NATIONAL LEVEL" (do the changes according to your post and sports event name).
Your passport size photograph background colour must be in BLUE.
Eligible and interested candidates may forward their application form alongwith all necessary documents to
Indian Navy Sports Control Board,
7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan,
Integrated Head Quarters,
Ministry of Defence (Navy),
New Delhi - 110 021.