Last date: 04.11.2016
Job Location: Kolkata, West Bengal
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Category - 1 Group 'C' (Non-Technical Popular Categories) - 02
2. Category - 2 Erstwhile Group 'D' - 08
1. Category - 1 Group 'C' (Non-Technical Popular Categories) -
(i)12th (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination with not less than 50% marks in the aggregate. 50% marks is not to be insisted upon in case of SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen.
(ii) Scouting/Guiding Qualification.
2. Category - 2 Erstwhile Group 'D' -
(i) Passed Class-10th or ITI or equivalent or National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) granted by NCVT.
(ii) Scouting/Guiding Qualification
Candidate’s Age Limit Should be between (For Post 1 - 18 to 29 Years), (For Post 2 - 18 to 32 Years).
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST;
3 years for OBC,
10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Eastern Railway official Notification 2016 for more reference
Pay Scale: Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/-
Selection Procedure: Written Test, Scouting Skill and Certificate Verification
Eastern Railway Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ Exam Fee Details:
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.500/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/ Women/PWD) Application Fee is - 250/-
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline Mode:
1. Visit official website www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
2. Search Eastern Railway Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ Application form
3. Click on “Download” option and PDF form
4. Fill required details and Make Payments
5. Applicants send their applications in prescribed format along with attested copies of Documentary proof of Age, Caste, Educational/ Technical certificates, e-Receipt for fee payment as applicable & relevant documents, self addressed envelope affixed postage stamps to the following address:
The Chief Personnel Officer,
17, Netaji Subhas Road (1st floor),
CPO’s Office, Recruitment Section,
Kolkata - 700 001.
Envelope must be super-scribed with
“APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Important Dates for Eastern Railway Group ‘C’ & Group ‘D’ Recruitment 2016:
1. Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.10.2016
2. Last date: 04.11.2016
3. Last Date for Submission of Applications for Remote Areas: 21.11.2016
4. Date of Written Examination: Dec 2016
Notification | Application Form Link:
--> CLICK HERE <--
Post a Comment