Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
Total No. of Vacancies: 130
Latest TNPSC Vacancy Details:
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Assistant Director of Horticulture (Post Code.3018) - 100 Posts
2. Horticultural Officer (Post Code 3001) - 30 Posts
Educational Qualification: (As on 28.11.2017)
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission or the State Board as the case may be.
1. Assistant Director of Horticulture (Post Code.3018)
- Must possess M.Sc., Degree in Horticulture
2. Horticultural Officer (Post Code 3001)
- Must possess B.Sc., Degree in Horticulture
Age Limit: (As on 01.07.2017)
For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes - Maximum No Age Limit
For ‘Others’ [i.e. applicants not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs]. - Maximum 30 Years (32 years for Post Graduate degree or Ph.D holders in Horticulture for the post of Horticultural Officer only)
(i) For Differently Abled Persons:
(a) No maximum age limit for applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s and BCMs.
(b) “Others” not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in item “a” above are eligible for age concession upto 10 years over and above the maximum age limit prescribed.
(ii) For Ex-Servicemen:
(a) No maximum age limit for applicants who belong to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs.
(b) The maximum age limit is 48 years for “Others” i.e. applicants not belonging to any of the categories mentioned in item “a” above.
(c) The above mentioned age concession will not apply to the Ex-Servicemen applicants those who have already been recruited to any class or service or category.
1. Assistant Director of Horticulture - Rs.15600-39100+ GP 5400/-
2. Horticultural Officer - Rs. 9300-34800+ GP 5100/-
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
For One-Time Registration (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O.(Ms).No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms (M) Department, dated 01.03.2017).
Applicants who have already registered in One Time Registration system within the validity period of 5 years are exempted.
For Examination - Rs.200/-
How to Apply for TNPSC Application Form:
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Log on to TNPSC Careers Page at official website to www.tnpsc.gov.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of TNPSC Recruitment 2017 online application form
Last date of Application: 27.12.2017
Date of Examination: 24.02.2018 FN&AN. 25.02.2018 FN
Notification & Application at www.tnpsc.gov.in:
TNPSC Official Website Career Page: Click Here
TNPSC Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download
TNPSC Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Post a Comment