Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Duration: 2 Years
Job Location: Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
IIT Madras Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1. Principal Project Officer - 01
2. Project Officer - 02
3. Project Associate - 09
1. Principal Project Officer - PhD (Civil /Coastal/Ocean Engg/Oceanography/related discipline + Seven years of coastal field monitoring is essential. Less Experienced applications may be considered for the position of Senior Scientists.
2. Project Officer - M.Tech / M.E (Civil/Ocean Engg). 7.0 CGPA. B.Tech /BE (Civil /Mechanical related discipline 7.0 CGPA and above with a minimum of two years experience in Coastal field monitoring or related studies) + Candidates with experience in Coastal field monitoring will be given preference.
3. Project Associate - B.Tech / BE (Civil /Coastal/ Ocean Engg. / Physical oceanography / any other relevant discipline with 7.0 CGPA and above) + Coastal field monitoring / data analysis experience is preferred and higher initial pay will be fixed for relevant experienced candidates
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 65 Years.
1. Principal Project Officer - Rs.38,500/-p.m.toRs.1,50,000/-p.m
2. Project Officer - Rs.22,000/-p.m.toRs.60,000/-p.m.
3. Project Associate - Rs.16,500/-p.m.toRs.40,000/-p.m
Candidates will be selected based on Interview
How to Apply :
1. Log on to IIT Madras Careers Page at official website to www.iitm.ac.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Take a print out of application form
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct &
6. Hard Copies of the signed application (registered online) along with photocopies of
(i) ID proof (AADHAR)
(ii) Proof of Date of Birth
(iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be addressed to
“Prof. Murali.K Project Coordinator,
Dept. of Ocean Engineering,
Indian Institute of Technology Madras,
Chennai - 600 036.
E mail: email@example.com”
by post so as to reach us by 20.01.2018. Envelope must be super-scribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Last date for Submission of Application: 20.01.2018
Download Official Notification & Application
IIT Madras Official Notification PDF: Click Here to Download