National Institute of Technology
Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)
Job Location: Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu)
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1 Architecture - 05
2 Computer Applications - 01
3 Computer Science and Engineering - 05
4 Humanities and Social Sciences - English - 01
Humanities and Social Sciences - Economics - 01
5 Management Studies - 01
6 Mechanical Engineering- 04
7 Metallurgical & Materials Science Engineering - 01
8 Physics - 03
9 Production Engineering - 06
1 Architecture - B.Arch. and PG in Architecture/ Planning/ Housing/ Urban Design/ Product Design/ Visual Communication/ Building Technology/ Building Engineering and Management. Must have registered with Council of Architecture.
2 Computer Applications - First Class in M.C.A./M.Sc. (C.S. or equivalent).
3 Computer Science and Engineering - First Class B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology and First Class M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent Degree in Computer Science and Engineering/Information Technology.
4 Humanities and Social Sciences - English - First Class in Master Degree in English
Humanities and Social Sciences - Economics - First Class in Master Degree in English.
5 Management Studies - First Class U.G., First Class M.B.A. or equivalent Degree
6 Mechanical Engineering - First Class UG in Mechanical Engineering and PG in Thermal Science/Design/Industrial Safety Engineering Desirable: Ph.D
7 Metallurgical & Materials Science Engineering - Anyone degree in Metallurgy.
8 Physics - First Class both at UG & PG level 60% from the recognized university and Ph.D. in Physics. First Class both at UG & PG level 60% from the recognized university with M.Phil. (Physics).
9 Production Engineering - First Class B.E./B.Tech. in Mechanical / Production Engineering and First Class M.E/M.Tech. or equivalent degree in CAD/CAM, CIM, Design, Manufacturing/Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering. Desirable: Ph.D. in any one of the areas
(a) For those with Ph.D. - Rs 50,000/- per month
(b) For those with PG Degree (M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent) - Rs 40,000/- per month
(c) For those without Ph.D. in Science/Humanities/Computer Applications/ Management Studies - Rs. 25,000/- per month as Temporary Faculty (Part Time
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Interview
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online:
1. Log on to NIT Tiruchirappalli Careers Page at official website to www.nitt.edu
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
5. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
6. Ensure the information provided is correct
7. Submit the application
8. The date for written test and interview will be intimated in the institute website. On completion of filling /uploading of the on-line application form and submission, download a copy of the application form, sign it and enclose the Self-Attested photo-copies of the certificates/testimonials/research papers etc., along with Annexures II & III and send to Registrar,
National Institute of Technology,
Tiruchirappalli - 620 015,
by Speed/Registered post so as to reach on or before 02.07.2018 superscribed as
‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF TEMPORARY FACULTY IN THE DEPARTMENT OF_____________’
Click Here --> Official Notification PDF <-- Click Here to Download
Click Here --> Online Application Form <-- Click Here to Apply