Supreme Court of India
Total No. of Vacancies: 78
Job Location: All Over India
Last date : 15.04.2018
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
Junior Court Attendant - 65 Posts
Chamber Attendant - 13 Posts
Xth (10th) standard examination conducted by any Board/ Institution recognised by the Government. Preference will be given to Multi Skilled Trained persons having knowledge and experience of driving motor vehicle (having valid commercial driving licence to drive LMV/HMV)/cooking/ electrician/carpentry jobs for the post of Junior Court Attendant and experience of housekeeping work, watch & ward, security and Caretaking work for the post of Chamber Attendant(R).
Candidates should not be below 18 years and above 27 years of age as on 1.3.2018.
The Upper age limit is relaxed by 5 years for SC/ST; 3 years for OBC,
10 Years for Persons with Disabilities (15 years for SC/ST PWD’s & 13 years for OBC PWD’s) and for Ex-S as per Govt. of India rules.
Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules. Go through Supreme Court of India official Notification 2018 for more reference
Pay Matrix with initial Basic Pay of Rs. 21700/- plus usual allowances as admissible under the Rules. The approximate Gross Salary as per existing rate of allowances including
HRA - Rs. 33315/- p.m.
Candidates will be selected based on Written Exam, Skill Test
Candidates will be required to pay Application Fee of Rs. 300/-
(Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/Physically Challenged/Ex-Servicemen/Dependent of Freedom Fighters)
plus bank charges through online mode only. Fee shall not be accepted in any other form. No postal application shall be accepted. The fee shall be paid online through payment gateway provided by UCO Bank.
How to Apply :
1. Log on to Supreme Court of India Careers Page at official website to www.supremecourtofindia.nic.in
2. Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification
3. Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
4. Click on the link New Registration
4. Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
5. Ensure the information provided is correct
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2018 online application form
Last date: 15.04.2018
Date of Examination: April/May 2018
Notification & Application:
Career Page: Click Here
Notification PDF Click Here
Jr. Court Attendant's Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply
Chamber Attendant Online Application Form: Click Here to Apply