Animal Husbandry, Dairying and Fisheries Department
Directorate of Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Services
Central Office Buildings, Block II,
DMS Complex, Chennai - 600 006.
Telephone Number 044 - 2433 8714.
Applications Are Invited For Direct Recruitment Of 1101 Vacancy In Department Of Animal Husbandry Tamilnadu
Advertisement date: 14.08.2015
Last date : 15.09.2015
- Veterinary Inspector (Training) - 294 Posts
- Radiographer (Radiotherapy) - 24 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant (Lab Assistant) - 17 Posts
- Laboratory Technician (Lab Technician) - 2 Posts
- Electrician - 3 Posts
- Administrative Assistant (Office Assistant) - 36 Posts
- Veterinary Assistant - 725 Posts
Vacancy Details :
- 1 Veterinary Inspector (Training) - 294 Posts (UR 89 ; BC 74 ; BCM 11 ; MBC 60 ; SC 46 ; SCA 11 ; ST 3) - Basic Pay 5200 Grade Pay 2400 in Pay Band I - 12th Std Pass.
- 2 Radiographer (Radiotherapy) - 24 Posts (UR 6 ; BC 7 ; BCM 1 ; MBC 5 ; SC 4 ; SCA 1) - Basic Pay 5200 Grade Pay 2800 in Pay Band I - 10th Std Pass / SSLC / Matriculation Pass with Radiological Assistant Course certificate (Preferable qualification is BSc Physics).
- 3 Laboratory Assistant (Lab Assistant) - 17 Posts (UR 4 ; BC 4 ; BCM 1 ; MBC 4 ; SC 3 ; SCA 1) - Basic Pay 4800 Grade Pay 1400 in Pay Band I A - 10th Std Pass / SSLC / Matriculation Pass.
- 4 Laboratory Technician (Lab Technician) - 2 Posts (UR 1 ; SCA 1) - Basic Pay 5200 Grade Pay 2400 in Pay Band I - 10th Std Pass / SSLC / Matriculation Pass with Lab Technician one year course from Madras Veterinary College Chennai.
- 5 Electrician - 3 Posts (UR 1 ; MBC 1 ; SCA 1) - Basic Pay 5200 Grade Pay 2400 in Pay Band I
- Qualification for electrician post :
- (i) 10th Std Pass / SSLC / Matriculation Pass
- (ii) 3 years practical experience in electrical works from Electrical company / Institute / Electrical Laboratory in Government Engineering Colleges located in Tamilnadu
- (ii) One year Certificate Course in Electrical Wiring from Polytechnic (Tamilnadu) / Industrial Training Institute (ITI) with one year practical experience in workshop / factory.
- 6 Office Assistant - 36 Posts (UR 11 ; BC 9 ; BCM 2 ; MBC 7 ; SC 5 ; SCA 2) - Basic Pay 4800 Grade Pay 1400 in Pay Band I A - 8th Std Pass.
- 7 Veterinary Assistant - 725 Posts (UR 225 ; BC 192 ; BCM 25 ; MBC 145 ; SC 109 ; SCA 22 ; ST 7) - Basic Pay 4800 Grade Pay 1400 in Pay Band I A - 8th Std Pass or Fail.
Cut off date for age is 01.07.2014
Minimum Age limit is 18 years
UR 30 years
BC / MBC / BC Muslim 32 years
SC / SC Arunthathiyar / ST 35 years
Examination Fee :
Examination Fee Rs.100 should be paid by Demand Draft in favour of "....." payable at Chennai
There is no exam fee for SC / SCA / ST / Physically Challenged Persons / Destitute Widow of all communities / Transgender (Thirunangaiyar)
Selection Procedure :
Post No.1 to 5 : Selection will be made through on the basis of written examination marks.
Post No.6 and 7 : Selection will be made through personal interview (there is no written exam)
How to apply?
There is prescribed application forms are available in all district offices of Department of Animal Husbandries and Medical Services as following :
(i) Registional Director Office
(ii) Divisional Assistant Director Office
Cost of Application Form Rs.10 by cash payment.
You can obtain the application form through post.
You can also download the application form website
Duly completed application form along with all necessary documents (self attested photocopies and Demand Draft) should be handed over by Post / direct to
Department Animal Husbandry and Medical Services,
Central Office Buildings,
Block II, DMS Complex,
Chennai - 600 006
on or before 15th September 2015.
Application Form : <will be uploaded shortly>
Post a Comment