Chennai Metro Rail Limited (CMRL)
Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Total No. of Vacancies: 41
Job Location: Chennai
Name of the Post & No of Vacancies:
1. Junior Engineer Grade II (Section Control) - 41
Last Date: 29-September-2016
The candidates should possess three years Diploma certification with minimum 55 % marks in Mechanical/ Electrical (EEE)/ Electronics & Communication Engineering (ECE) from a Govt. recognized Institute/University.
Candidate’s PWD Recruitment Age Limit Should not exceeding 28 years as on 01-08-2016. 5 years and 2 years in age relaxation in respect of SC/ST and MBC/DNC respectively will be considered.. Candidates Relaxation in Upper Age limit will be provided as per Govt. Rules.
Pay Scale: Rs.8000-14140/-
Selection Procedure & Exam Fee:
Selection Procedure: the selection methodology will comprise four stage process – Online Test, Psychometric Test, Proficiency in Tamil followed by Medical examination
For General and Others Candidates Application Fee is - Rs.500/-
For All Other Candidates (SC/ST) Application Fee is - Rs.100/-
How to Apply for CMRL Recruitment 2016:
Candidates satisfying the above CMRL Recruitment 2016 eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Online.
1. Visit official website www.chennaimetrorail.gov.in
2. Click on career Page
3. Click on CMRL Junior Engineer Grade II (Section Control) Recruitment 2016
4. Then Click on “Apply online” Click on “New Registration”
5. Fill Required details
6. Submit the application & Make Payments
7. Take a print out of CMRL Recruitment 2016 online application form
CMRL Recruitment 2016 - Important Dates:
1. Date of Publication of the Advertisement in the Employment News: 24th August 2016
2. Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th August 2016
3. Last date for Submission of Online Application: 23rd September 2016
4. Date of Written Examination: Nov/Dec 2016
Important Links for CMRL Recruitment 2016: