பெரம்பலூர் முதன்மை மாவட்ட நீதிமன்றம்
Perambalur District Court
No. of Posts: 62 Vacancies
Name of the Posts: Office Assistant, Computer Operator, Examiner, Reader, Senior Bailiff, Driver & Various Posts
Job Location : Perambalur, பெரம்பலூர் மாவட்டம்
Selection Procedure : Written Exam, Interview
Application Apply Mode : Offline
Official Website: https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/perambalur
Last Date : 21.01.2019
Perambalur District Court Invites Applications for the Following Posts
1 . Computer Operator (Temporary ) - 06 Posts.
2. Examiner - 02 Posts
3. Reader - 01 Post.
4. Senior Bailiff - 01 Post.
5. Driver - 01 Post.
6. Junior Bailiff - 03 Posts.
7. Xerox Machine Operator - 03 Posts.
8. Office Assistant - 24 Posts.
9. Night Watchman - 07 Posts.
10. Masalchi - 09 Posts.
11. Scavenger - 01 Post.
12. Sweeper - 03 Posts.
13. Sanitary Worker - 01 Post.
Total - 62 Posts
1 . Computer Operator -
A Pass in Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications from a recognized university of Indian Union or a Bachelor’s degree in B.A., or B.Sc., Or B.Com., from a recognized University of Indian Union with a Diploma in Computer Applications from a recognized university. Typewriting both English and Tamil by Junior Grade/Lower Grade.
2. Examiner - 10th Passed
3. Reader - 10th Passed
4. Senior Bailiff - 10th Passed
5. Driver - VIII Std passed and Driving License for driving a motor vehicle issued by the competent authority under the Motor Vehicles Act 1939 (Central Act IV of 1939) with practical experience of driving Motor vehicle for a period of not less than 5 years.
6. Junior Bailiff - 10th Passed.
7. Xerox Machine Operator - 10th Passed. Certificate of Xerox Machine Operator Course. 6 months experience in operation of Xerox Machine.
8. Office Assistant - 8th Passed.
9. Night Watchman - Read and Write in Tamil
10. Masalchi - Read and Write in Tamil
11. Scavenger - Read and Write in Tamil
12. Sweeper - Read and Write in Tamil
13. Sanitary Worker - Read and Write in Tamil
Selection Procedure: Written Exam & Interview
How to apply Perambalur District Court Office Assistant Recruitment 2019?
Candidates satisfying the above eligibility conditions Use Following Procedure Given Below to Apply Offline:
Step 1: Log on to Perambalur District Court Careers Page at official website to https://districts.ecourts.gov.in/india/tn/perambalur/recruit
Step 2: Eligible candidates are advised to open Notification & Application Form
Step 3: Read the Advertisement carefully to be sure about your eligibility
Step 4: Take a print out of application form
Step 5: Fill your Academic Qualification & Other Related Information as per the instructions
Step 6: Ensure the information provided is correct
Step 7: Hard Copies of the signed application along with photocopies of (i) ID proof (ii) Proof of Date of Birth (iii) Educational Certificates: Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate (iv) Caste and attested copies of relevant documents mentioned in the application should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” super-scribing the envelope with
“Application for the post of ______”
so as to reach on or before 21.01.2019.
Notification and Application Form:
Click Here Website
Click Here Official Notification